Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I reckon if there's a set with the rear wiper switch on as well I'd probably give it more time! Love the proper set up with the indicators on the right!

Haha Nick, just need a proper torx driver or something, will raid my brothers tools at the garage tomorrow after work!

Shame it didn't quite workout for you but... that is a awesome idea! I drive a Isuzu Trooper (works truck) and that has indicators on the right stalk. Feels really weird :lol:

indicate + gear change = win

why did someone think that you might need to wipe the windscreen at the same time as changing gear? :roll:

love it when you swap between the two though and you squirt your screen wash at someone in anger :lol:

indicate + gear change = win

why did someone think that you might need to wipe the windscreen at the same time as changing gear? :roll:

love it when you swap between the two though and you squirt your screen wash at someone in anger :lol:

Or you get to a junction and wipe the screen instead of indicate left! :lol: 

Just had a look on eBay and this could well be worth a punt for the money! :idea:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Prelude-4th-gen-92-96-2-2-jdm-windscreen-wiper-stalk-switch-washer-arm-/251445241914?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8b4de83a#ht_343wt_776

I do agree, indicators are much better on the right but it's been such a long time since I've had a car with them on the correct side I'd take ages to stop indicating with my wipers.

Or you get to a junction and wipe the screen instead of indicate left! :lol:

Just had a look on eBay and this could well be worth a punt for the money! :idea:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Prelude-4th-gen-92-96-2-2-jdm-windscreen-wiper-stalk-switch-washer-arm-/251445241914?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8b4de83a#ht_343wt_776

Did you win them?

My jdm mazda. Correct side.

My ukdm civic. Wrong side.

Jumping between the two is fun!

Was the same recently jumping between the Accord and the Civic! :lol: 

I do agree, indicators are much better on the right but it's been such a long time since I've had a car with them on the correct side I'd take ages to stop indicating with my wipers.

Did you win them?

Yep, pretty much straight after posting that link I had a "4uck it" moment, one that won't get me on a list :lol: 

• Like 1

Was the same recently jumping between the Accord and the Civic! :lol:  Yep, pretty much straight after posting that link I had a "4uck it" moment, one that won't get me on a list :lol:

Sweet. :)