Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

• 2 weeks later...

I have a spare Civic5.com sticker that I want to put on the MB3. I want to put it on the front end somewhere (because the rear has been hogging all the fun so far :lol:), so feel free to suggest placements. :)

I have a spare Civic5.com sticker that I want to put on the MB3. I want to put it on the front end somewhere (because the rear has been hogging all the fun so far :lol:), so feel free to suggest placements. :)

What about getting another I love my MB sticker and putting them the opposite way round to the ones on your MB6.

• Like 2

The MB3 got a present today.

2014-04-04175518.jpg

Can you guess what it is?

So a while ago I bought a Gruppe M replica intake pipe off a mate. Over the past few weeks I've added a cone, silicone bits and a Fearless.. sticker from Shafz. Today it was complete so I shoved it in the MB3. :D

2014-04-04175531.jpg

Peekaboo!

It was originally in my mate's EK4 so I figured it'd fit in the MB3. Well it kinda did! It's resting on the coolant bottle a bit but that's actually positioned it in such a way where it gets plenty of air from the gap between my headlights and the bonnet.

2014-04-04175543.jpg

And no induction kit is complete without a bodge of some kind, so here's an elastic band keeping my intake secure. ;)

I've already taken it out for a drive and holy crap it sounds good now. Almost like a B-series. :lol:

• Like 2

Looks good Mr DIY, Glad that sticker is getting some good use as well as my others! Sounds so awesome in that video to 29mph and then to 69.8mph video you sent me, really does sound better than your MB6.. for now! Nice mods on this one now focus on the MB6!

Looks good Mr DIY, Glad that sticker is getting some good use as well as my others! Sounds so awesome in that video to 29mph and then to 69.8mph video you sent me, really does sound better than your MB6.. for now! Nice mods on this one now focus on the MB6!

Your stickers have been coming in handy throughout this project Shafz. :D And yeah for the next 8 days my MB3 will sound better than my MB6. :lol:

And I've been focusing on the MB6 for the past month! :lol: