Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Picked it up from Walsall, Birmingham, was only 3 miles from me, was surprised i won it myself lol, pretty good nick too

Where are you from mate..If Walsall is only 3 miles from you then you shouldn't be too far from me either :D

Took the MB3 to another meet, probably its last too before I get the MB6. Was a great night out but on the way there half my Civic*Scene decal came off on the motorway. Now it says Civic*    e. :lol:

1014652_10203161843716959_1726397970_o.j

Shafzzz's Beemer poking it's nose into the shot.

1658293_10203161834196721_1780882715_o.j

My decal! :(

Was nice seeing you again Roj, our driving styles in our 'grandad' cars always seem to match ;). The wheels really suit it in person and hopefully you get the mod I sold you installed soon, would love to see what it's like :).

Also about the Civic*Scene decal, it came free with the hoody he got so I doubt he'd get a refund on it. Car looks good though and does go pretty well for what it is. Next time I see you you won't be in this though!

Also about the Civic*Scene decal, it came free with the hoody he got so I doubt he'd get a refund on it. Car looks good though and does go pretty well for what it is. Next time I see you you won't be in this though!

Fully refunded already then. ;)

• Like 1

That's not good, I'd be after a refund. :(

Yeah like Shafzzz said, it was free anyway. :lol:

Oh dear, that didn't last long!

Nope. :( Tore the rest off today during my work break.

Was nice seeing you again Roj, our driving styles in our 'grandad' cars always seem to match ;). The wheels really suit it in person and hopefully you get the mod I sold you installed soon, would love to see what it's like :).

Likewise! Coolest grandad cars on the block. :lol: And yeah I can't wait to put it on, just have to wait a while as I'm in full saving mode for the MB6 now. :D