Grant

Gonna do my oem winter wheels this summer!  :smile:

Bronze? :idea:

It's all about he hard graft mate and getting them prepped right!

Then it's just taking your time while spraying and building up the coats slowly.

Also a good wrist technique is key :grin:

Does it matter that I'm left handed? :lol: 

Yeah I've always been told that with paint it's the prep that's most important!

The key to a good finish is in the prep and the way you put the paint down. There are hundreds of video how to's on YouTube.

Watch a couple of them and then start. Even write a process list if it helps you get it right I always have one so I get a good process and great finish. Even with rattle cans and doing it on my driveway I've got finishes better than your average bodyshop with all the gear.

The key to a good finish is in the prep and the way you put the paint down. There are hundreds of video how to's on YouTube.

Watch a couple of them and then start. Even write a process list if it helps you get it right I always have one so I get a good process and great finish. Even with rattle cans and doing it on my driveway I've got finishes better than your average bodyshop with all the gear.

I remember using rattle cans to paint the front end of a mates Nova, turned out really good for what it was! Spent a hell of a lot of time on the prep though! 

Yep, left handers can't do it ha.

Saying that, the wife is left handed and I out her to good use!

Are you going to do a how to for how exactly you need to prep, how often to rub down etc?? Would be useful ;)

This is what I did and I think I've got decent results, as said the key is in the prep and make sure you wipe down well and try an work in a dust free area.