Grant

Makes sense dude! My ARB has been in the boot of my car for ages! Hoping I can convince my brother to swap them whilst doing my back box! :lol:

Ha try and convice.. You could bribe surely?!

Dont think that itll take a lot to do to be fair .. Just getting the car up and potentially getting wet with this crappy weather we're having!

Ha try and convice.. You could bribe surely?!

Dont think that itll take a lot to do to be fair .. Just getting the car up and potentially getting wet with this crappy weather we're having!

Was easier than that, he text me this morning to say he's got me a back box and he'll let me know when to go up this evening, asked about the ARB in my reply and he said he'd do it at the same time while it's on a ramp, sorted! :lol: 

• Like 1

Was easier than that, he text me this morning to say he's got me a back box and he'll let me know when to go up this evening, asked about the ARB in my reply and he said he'd do it at the same time while it's on a ramp, sorted! :lol:

Sorted then!! :-D

Just realised after having my tyres changed onto these different wheels the NR FR is going flat :shock:

Thinking it might have a leak somewhere .. Pretty sure they'll be happy enough to sort though ...

Sorted then!! :grin:

Just realised after having my tyres changed onto these different wheels the NR FR is going flat :shock:

Thinking it might have a leak somewhere .. Pretty sure they'll be happy enough to sort though ...

Strange that! Might be a leak or not seated properly?  

So!! Weather was nice today!!! And productivenous ensued!!!

So first of all was the interior, in hindsight, should've done this last, but ....

Stereo in and working, looks great, got the cage in fine, however couldn't get the stereo to 'click' into the cage properly which is a little jiggle to revisit. iPhone cable ran to below the ash tray, happy days. Oh ash tray, that's new too! Along with the cigarette lighter...

While it was out, I changed the clock bulb too. Happy days. Also changed the heater resistor, now works on all four settings.

And finally was the gear knob, don't need any explain action on that one!

So interior all done, I'm happy.... For now. Haha

Then went and bought some paint for the wheels, which will commence at some point this week.

And then had the bright idea to de chrome and tango the head lights!! My god was I being a fucking retard????? Bumper off anyway to get resonator out, but ended up taking the bump bar off too!!!!! I'm sure I saw someone on here the other day take their headlights out without even taking the bumper off!!!!

So tonight's task is sticking them in the oven, getting them apart and spraying.

Sweet :-D

Oh and my MGZS ARB turned up today too :-D

D32C9AC1-0458-4471-B595-C854B7794D14.jpg