Grant

It is proper friggin cold!! Ha.

In fairness I try n bring stuff in before it gets dark so that I can get on with stuff in the evening!!

Also means I get to stay in the kitchen alone!! Haha

• Like 1

Head unit looks very nice mate. Did you manage to change the clock bulb from the gap?

Great job on the headlights also mate. .they look so much better De chromed and De Tagoed.. have you got the silver indicator bulbs ? Look perfect with this

It is proper friggin cold!! Ha.

In fairness I try n bring stuff in before it gets dark so that I can get on with stuff in the evening!!

Also means I get to stay in the kitchen alone!! Haha

The bits I've got to hand aren't things I can do in the house which is a shame!

Head unit looks very nice mate. Did you manage to change the clock bulb from the gap?

Great job on the headlights also mate. .they look so much better De chromed and De Tagoed.. have you got the silver indicator bulbs ? Look perfect with this

Cheers bud. Yes I did, although possibly not how some have described doing it. I couldn't get it out while in place, so popped it out of its holder and took it out!! Ha my hands couldn't get around it to unscrew it!!

I most certainly have :-D will put it all back together this morning.

The bits I've got to hand aren't things I can do in the house which is a shame!

Well you know what that means?? It's definitely time to sort out a heated garage!! :-D

I wish I knew how easy it was to pop the clock out when I did mine, I think it took me about an hour to get the new bulb in. :lol:

Interested to to see how the lights look on the car, I can never decide whether to do this mod, I have a spare set sitting in the garage but not sure if it's for me.

I might just save them for a projector build. :)

In reckon it very much depends on the colour of the car for me.

I've seen it done on a few silver M's and if I'm honest, not a great liker.

But the blacks and or darker colours, I think it works well.

Well, that's what in hoping anyway!! Going to go and put them back on shortly :-D

And change my dizzy cap, then give her a little clean :-D

• Like 1

I wish I knew how easy it was to pop the clock out when I did mine, I think it took me about an hour to get the new bulb in. :lol:

Interested to to see how the lights look on the car, I can never decide whether to do this mod, I have a spare set sitting in the garage but not sure if it's for me.

I might just save them for a projector build. :)

I think both would work for PB but projectors would look far more aggressive and cool! I'd love a set making up, I have spare headlights too but not sure how confident I am about trying it myself!

So here's today's progress. Really happy with the front end :-D I'll let the pics do the talking.

E9244ADA-C55E-4844-B2AB-3EB0EB70AA0F.jpg

5097C9B4-5162-4B29-86F6-26E46907CB22.jpg

AF532204-E97D-41E6-9891-9A0903ADC28E.jpg

8DAECFA6-8E74-4668-AF75-81E3B86B6B94.jpg

And a quick clean in the rain haha

I also swapped the dizzy over from the EK to see if it got rid of the rattle I'm hearing. Fail. Shit. So dizzy cap is on the service list and will see if that solves it.