Grant

Ha is it too much to say I think I'm keeping the Royal Mail in business?? Postie round my way is certainly being kept busy.

Can you spot all the goodies??? I will give one away though, big thanks to Krzys for the clock bulbs!!

BD040B25-24C0-4CA6-88CD-3A39FDAEDE4E.jpg

Also have a 180 MGZS RR ARB being collected by courier tomorrow, managed to get them down to £8.00!!!! Was well impressed!! That the rr ARB for £28.00 all in!! :-D

• Like 1

No problem dude!

Nice one on the courier! Should be all in over the weekend if its dry then?

All minus the ARB I would've thought ...

Think I'll keep the suspension mods and do that all in one hit (coils).

Is that a Skunk2 gear knob in the box? Be careful if it's one of those fake neo-chrome ones off eBay. They don't last long. I had one for my EU7 a while back and after 5 months half the metal coating had peeled off. Looked awful so I binned it after. Shame really because it felt good to use. I think I'll spend the extra money for a genuine one next time.

Nice going on the MG ZS rear ARB!

Is that a Skunk2 gear knob in the box? Be careful if it's one of those fake neo-chrome ones off eBay. They don't last long. I had one for my EU7 a while back and after 5 months half the metal coating had peeled off. Looked awful so I binned it after. Shame really because it felt good to use. I think I'll spend the extra money for a genuine one next time.

Nice going on the MG ZS rear ARB!

Thanks for the heads up mate. It is indeed off fleabay, will watch out for it being a little dodgy and make sure I keep the original handy!!

All minus the ARB I would've thought ...

Think I'll keep the suspension mods and do that all in one hit (coils).

Makes sense dude! My ARB has been in the boot of my car for ages! Hoping I can convince my brother to swap them whilst doing my back box! :lol: