Grant

Ummmmmmmm I'm thoroughly trying to convince the wife that it's not going to confuse her too much (she still holds out her hands for her left n rights!)

Then the actually mod, I don't think will be too bad. I had a brief look last night, think the EF you sent will fit onto the steering wheel, but has different connectors.

Will look in more detail on the w/e as I have slotted a few hours Saturday for some tinkering and a clean.

Have a big list in my notes on the phone of things to do.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmm I'm thoroughly trying to convince the wife that it's not going to confuse her too much (she still holds out her hands for her left n rights!)

Then the actually mod, I don't think will be too bad. I had a brief look last night, think the EF you sent will fit onto the steering wheel, but has different connectors.

Will look in more detail on the w/e as I have slotted a few hours Saturday for some tinkering and a clean.

Have a big list in my notes on the phone of things to do.

The set with the black centre is the OEM which came off my M, you probably already knew that so least you can see what will/won't fit and roughly how to go about it! 

Yeah I think I figured that out ;-)

Will maybe try n fit the ef one. But we'll see. If sure there are plenty of cars being broken with one that'll fit nice. Just refresh my memory, Which car did you get your wiper stalk off again?

Yeah I think I figured that out :wink:

Will maybe try n fit the ef one. But we'll see. If sure there are plenty of cars being broken with one that'll fit nice. Just refresh my memory, Which car did you get your wiper stalk off again?

The EF one has the right connection but is small, EG ones (Which I used) are the correct size and connection! 

• Like 1

http://bit.ly/1e8B65Y

The pic is upside down I think, but these look right ???

Can't quite make it out if it's got the rear wash/wipe on it....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-INDICATOR-STALKS-WIPER-STALKS-CONTROLS-/291078913285?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c5a7bd05

These stalks are going to be the new JDM rear lights!! Love em :D

I need to do that mod too :lol: