Grant

What annoys me most is that if I ever (which I haven't) hit another car and damaged it, I'd stop and own up to it. Don't get why people think it's acceptable to damage someone else's property and just leave. That and the fact I am stupidly careful of where I park her, so they'd have known the bloody did it because it was likely the only car in that part if the car park!

My little sister drove over to line the other day, slowed at a round about, some old bat went into the back of her, small scuff on the bumper and knocked her number plate off, my sister stopped, opened her door to get out and the woman floored it n drove off!!! Wtf are our roads getting to!?!

What annoys me most is that if I ever (which I haven't) hit another car and damaged it, I'd stop and own up to it. Don't get why people think it's acceptable to damage someone else's property and just leave. That and the fact I am stupidly careful of where I park her, so they'd have known the bloody did it because it was likely the only car in that part if the car park!

My little sister drove over to line the other day, slowed at a round about, some old bat went into the back of her, small scuff on the bumper and knocked her number plate off, my sister stopped, opened her door to get out and the woman floored it n drove off!!! Wtf are our roads getting to!?!

Unbelievable. :o

did she not get a photo of the offender?

Unfortunately my sister isn't the best for thinking on her feet. She also finds recognising cars difficult so she didn't even get the make of the car, let alone the plate or a pic.

Just bollocks. It really is.

Just those couple of bits have improved it already mate, i love the way something so small can make such an impact on the look, And looks nice and clean too mate. Great work 

• Like 1