Good news!

The goodies are starting to roll in :)

MG ZS cup holder

ENBG1dE.jpg?1

Annoyingly the pen holder clips are broken so wont have any function holding a pen *damn*.

And fitted

SPZC7M9.jpg?1

The lid wont stay closed with the cup holder fitted, always pops open. Probably a little worn.

Loosened the clip screws and it closes fully :) Some small washers on the screws should sort it!

Some other bits in the post too :wink:

Yeah you're on the right page there, washers to help it reach now you've put the cup holder there! :)

Will be searching for a cup holder on my next trip to the breakers... Can you photo where these washers go just so i know, if its not too much trouble? :D

SPZC7M9.jpg?1

Basically you see on the underside of the lid where the prongs are in the middle? Unscrew that and put the washers between the prongs and the lid, that will mean it should sit a little further out than it used to and help it reach so it can close properly with the cup holder in place!

Hope that makes sense!

Sweet find with cup holder. Wanting couple for my m's

I never knew they fit till the other day!

Saw someone write on Facebook that they fit, head straight to eBay and it was on a Buy it Now for £12!

Two new H3 bulbs on their way for my front fogs :)

Oddly enough the passenger side is missing the glass cap but works perfectly.

The drivers side has a glass cap which looks to be glued on but the bulb doesn't work.

I'm assuming the bulbs just remove from behind the bumper?

Two new H3 bulbs on their way for my front fogs :)

Oddly enough the passenger side is missing the glass cap but works perfectly.

The drivers side has a glass cap which looks to be glued on but the bulb doesn't work.

I'm assuming the bulbs just remove from behind the bumper?

You can pull the plastic surround out towards the front of the car, there should be three screws holding it to the bracket and off it comes! 

You have a smashed lens on the other side, can either try and replace it, make a new one or just leave it? 

You can pull the plastic surround out towards the front of the car, there should be three screws holding it to the bracket and off it comes! 

You have a smashed lens on the other side, can either try and replace it, make a new one or just leave it? 

Might try and find replacement caps provided the factory ones provide no beam pattern.

I'll just leave it for now but get them both working.