Love the lights mate.

I recently replaced both rear hubs on our eu8 civic because of horrendous bearing noise. Turns out the Avon tyres in good condition on the rear were responsible wasn't happy as forked out on hubs and lost a day at work to fit them. Couldn't believe tyres could make that noise

• Like 2

I want to say it's amazing how much tyres can be responsible for, but if you actually think of it, no matter what we do to our cars, hubs, suspension upgrades etc etc it is ultimately the tyres that affect everything!

• Like 1

I want to say it's amazing how much tyres can be responsible for, but if you actually think of it, no matter what we do to our cars, hubs, suspension upgrades etc etc it is ultimately the tyres that affect everything!

That's it, people seem to have a mind set of upgrading parts without first dealing with the maintenance issues, no point in lowering your car say if you have two bold tires, it won't handle any better with the same level of grip, or lack of!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not much going on so far.

A lot of driving and tidying up.

I have an Avital Maxx1 car alarm. It's a little PITA because I can't seem to set it!

The manual states there is a button which you use to configure the alarm...problem is it's hidden!  :wink:

However, I did find a control box so reduced the sensor sensitivity for now. tip top!

Some new goodies. A set of working OE fog lights with original glass and housings

bYivcWe.jpg?1

• Like 1

My rear calipers are also sometimes sticking overnight :)

I'll be after 2 recon rear calipers if anybody knows anything?

Or even new calipers if they're a good price! =D

New OEM fogs!

Wasn't quite a simple swap. Neither of the fogs worked and both needed new bulbs.

Not impressed considering they were sold as "working perfectly".

A lot of patience and quite a bit of time allowed me to remove the metal housing and most of the screws holding the bulb housing together. One head snapped and I had to snap another after it rounded.

Seems they are very poorly designed with overly thin screws?

Anyway, 2 H3 bulbs later and some fiddling and voila!

Mmg5Qam.jpg