Project TDi Bora... Plastidip...eh yeah .... Dont do it

jamestopdog

Cheers, yes jake it is, quite weird really, i mean i gave the grill i proper good scrub today and its all fine, you just have to pick it and lift it off though.

Dont really like silver cars, quite boring (yes I know my last two been silver!) , decided going to have a go at spraying mine with plastidip clear to give a matte silver, just going to buy one can to start and maybe do the roof or something. Should look pretty trick though

8866ba6e2bdc54ab364bdcdc7baf5fd0.jpg

Here you go Kyfer... Why i need spacers, look at the overhang!

ea5831cfc01b3d6d802a9dd3b0fc05dc.jpg

I didn't know the rear wheels were like that on Bora's. I thought they stick out a fair bit. Again, why do car manufacturers do this? :lol:  

I used JOM Coilovers on my MK4 and lowered it quite a bit, really good for £150 coilovers and actually more comfortable on a properly low golf, than my mates BC racing coilovers on his EK4 on a street setup. Word of warning though I don't know what yours is like but front springs/shocks on a golf is an absolute pain to change. I actually drove around with the rear on coilovers and front still 4x4 height for a week cause I had to give up on the fronts for a bit because they were taking too long and the car was a daily driver! Good choice on H&R's though, really good quality setup.