Great buy mate.. Looking forward to the coilovers fitted :)

Thanks! They'll be fitted next month. :D

You're doing it wrong then :lol:

That's what she said.....I thank you! 

I live in the wrong neck of the woods to make a profit out of it. :P Also it's very wrong and illegal blah blah blah. :lol:

• Like 1

So my scotch locks came today, all 100 of them. :lol: I'll see if I can't JDM the driver side tail light this weekend just to see how it goes. I have spare harnesses in case I mess it up anyway.

I've also made a custom order for Moman plasma dials! :D The dials are the same as what MikeFoto has, but the speedo goes to 160mph, I've had the red line on the tach adjusted (starting at 8100 like on a VTi not 7000) and the heater controls will be rearranged to suit our RHD layout. £80 for the lot, just need to wait for it to be manufactured and shipped to me now. :D

• Like 1

Ive never even been nominated :( lol but i do need rims n lows and a wash/wax

Same!

Although I'd rather not be nominated until I have wheels and lows anyway. :lol:

• Like 1

So my scotch locks came today, all 100 of them. :lol: I'll see if I can't JDM the driver side tail light this weekend just to see how it goes. I have spare harnesses in case I mess it up anyway.

I've also made a custom order for Moman plasma dials! :D The dials are the same as what MikeFoto has, but the speedo goes to 160mph, I've had the red line on the tach adjusted (starting at 8100 like on a VTi not 7000) and the heater controls will be rearranged to suit our RHD layout. £80 for the lot, just need to wait for it to be manufactured and shipped to me now. :D

That's a great price for custom items. Think about this while you're there :) http://moman.pl/eu/needles-lighting-kit---2x-uv-diode--fluorescent-paint,13,252060.html