Clutch Issue

skymera

Still my favourite thing about the B series! :D Though smaller islands I'll chuck her into 1st! On the heel 'n' toe!

Man that's evil. I could never do a 1st gear dunk. Not got a good track record with gearboxes as it is.

I can't do the whole heal toe thing maybe someone could show me one day. But I can do it with my foot 50/50 on both pedals. Achieves same thing. I hammer my van around so used to it I don't even use the clutch to shift.

Man that's evil. I could never do a 1st gear dunk. Not got a good track record with gearboxes as it is.

It can be if you don't match the revs properly! That's the only way I do it else it'll be a horrible experience!

I can't do the whole heal toe thing maybe someone could show me one day. But I can do it with my foot 50/50 on both pedals. Achieves same thing. I hammer my van around so used to it I don't even use the clutch to shift.

It's very difficult to do 'calmly' you really have to be driving hard and more importantly braking hard.

At least that's what I've found!

It's very difficult to do 'calmly' you really have to be driving hard and more importantly braking hard.

At least that's what I've found!

Same here! I find downhill roads are easier to practice on without being on a spirited drive as you have to brake harder anyway!

Crrrrruuuunnccchh!

Can safely say I've yet to crunch a box doing it *touch wood*

It's not often I go for it though!