My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

His name is Joshua Nicholls and he posted on the Civic5 Facebook page saying he's getting a error. I will ask what his user is tomorrow. Or I might be able to sort it..

Cool! Hopefully it'll be something easy to fix, if you can get him to screen shot the error message and then email it to the admin address.

I thought it has been quieter here... :lol: Hows the two M's getting on mate? Have you seen what happened to my MB3? :(

I did see what happened mate, was gutted for you but your new M is a stunner mate..

My MB3 is a showing her age now engine wise but she is still soldiering on and starting every day. But she will be staying with me when her heart finally gives up the ghost i shall be going ahead with my original transplant idea..

• Like 2

I did see what happened mate, was gutted for you but your new M is a stunner mate..

My MB3 is a showing her age now engine wise but she is still soldiering on and starting every day. But she will be staying with me when her heart finally gives up the ghost i shall be going ahead with my original transplant idea..

The old girl had a good life atleast haha. When I first got the Aerodeck I wasn't feeling anything from it. It almost felt like I was loss interest to start modifying all over again. But after a month I have fell in-love with it and now have enthusiasm to get her up to scratch! 

How many miles have your MB3 done again? My Aerodeck has 160'000 miles on the clock. Still pulls like a train and no smoke ;)

Poxy car playing up again... Drove to Halfords to buy a proper sub wiring kit. Turn the ignition off and took the key out and the engine was still running. So I stalled the car, popped into Halfords and then goes to start the car, the ignition barrel was seized solid. It's almost impossible to get it off the steering lock and when I manage to get the key to turn, car still won't start!! 

15 minutes later being stuck in the carpark and fiddling around with the key, I managed to get the car to start. I got home and it basically done the same thing again. At this point I got really pi$$ed off. I ment to kick the wheel but I completely missed and kicked the wing. Sort of funny but now I need a new wing...  applause.gif1

Whoops! New barrel is it as well?

Yep, good job I got a pay rise huh :lol:

I just got offered a ignition barrel, transponder and MB6 ECU. Obviously the ECU will be useless for my engine but hopefully everything else is plug and play :)