My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Still not sure about the fog light placement. It's just a quick and easy bolt-on job to see if I can wire it up :) 

Cold air feed in the fog blank? Mmm that's an idea but there's a metal plate behind the blank 

Just a note on camber. I'm ruining 1.5 on the front. Not found it a problem yet at all. Done nearly 4k on these t1rs and they almost still look like new! Any more than that, plus incorrect toe (you want toe on the rear not on the front) and it will be fine.

Going to try cut out holes in the fog blanks today. Got pulled over by the fuzz because the foglights were too bright and yes, the policeman got that right. I didn't realize how bright they were! Hopefully wire it all up properly with a relay today haha

Just a note on camber. I'm ruining 1.5 on the front. Not found it a problem yet at all. Done nearly 4k on these t1rs and they almost still look like new! Any more than that, plus incorrect toe (you want toe on the rear not on the front) and it will be fine.

Cool! I will keep an close eye on the tyres. How do you know the camber is 1.5mm? Did you find out yourself or too it to a garage?

Going to try cut out holes in the fog blanks today. Got pulled over by the fuzz because the foglights were too bright and yes, the policeman got that right. I didn't realize how bright they were! Hopefully wire it all up properly with a relay today haha

Was it foggy at the time or where you just showing off? :lol: