My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

That's some skilful editing in Photoshop mate.. Looks real and I love how they look on your deck.. Keep an eye out for a set ;).. Don't you have an engine from the other aerodeck that can go in this?

That's some skilful editing in Photoshop mate.. Looks real and I love how they look on your deck.. Keep an eye out for a set ;).. Don't you have an engine from the other aerodeck that can go in this?

Thanks man! After trying out a couple other wheels, think I am going for the track look. The head-gasket is gone on the other Aerodeck too, that's why I bought it for scrap value. I hope to rebuild that engine and drop it into my black Aerodeck

Just replaced the head-gasket yesterday and it only took the whole afternoon to get it done. Unfortunately the bloke who skimmed the head he couldn't replace the valve-stem oil seals as his valve spring compressor was damaged. I'm not too bothered to be honest because I just wanted to fix the over-heating issue.

Anyways, 3-4 hours of work and only cost me £62 :D

post-4651-0-22928800-1427456076_thumb.jp

post-4651-0-53238400-1427456143_thumb.jp

post-4651-0-02585400-1427456234_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Shes great! No more over-heating! Just got back from a 60 mile drive and so far so good. It's blowing a bit because one of the manifold stud threads have sheared off. I will sort it out soon :)

• Like 1