"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

At least the rims finally turned up but 19 days really takes the p1ss!

My calipers seem to be more grey than black, look like they were painted with hammerite.

As I said earlier the calipers are pretty solid and in EXCELLENT condition.  like I said I am gonna clean them up, most likely tomorrow.

20140718_203411_RichtoneHDR_zps9mcmfadd.

I am rerally digging the AZEV rims, they have a simple old school look and feel to them.

20140718_203443_RichtoneHDR_zpscruwmyna.

20140718_203455_RichtoneHDR_zpsj1fwozb3.

here is the cancer I was telling you about. I know its not a real big deal, but after 19 days and not being mention this was here by the seller, I am a lil p'eed off. should be easy to clean up with some sand paper, primer, and rim paint.

20140718_181046_zpsxllnybsj.jpg

20140718_181056_zps0pcnm0du.jpg

20140718_181103_zpskdsm24er.jpg

At least the rims finally turned up but 19 days really takes the p1ss!

My calipers seem to be more grey than black, look like they were painted with hammerite.

yeah. these are actually OEM from Acura. when they are in good shape the color will last a long time.

Those rims will look great where you've killed the cancer!

thanks Tom. I am going to take a crack at them soon. hope is not too hard, but it looks to be easy.  pretty sure some primer, primer filler will take care of a lot of the old stuff.

wheels are on. I really like how the wheel well is filled up. only problem is I need to roll the rear fenders a lil more due to the 225/45/16 tires. the rims are actually pretty wide and I need to tuck them in with a camber kit.

what do you think?!?

20140719_195742_RichtoneHDR_zpsp29ggrxb.

• Like 2

I really like your taste in wheels :lol: 

They look perfect on the Deck and sits nice too, kind of what I'm looking for!  I got to get 16's for mine now after seeing this :)