"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Guest jimbob738

Impressive, this is the second MC3 I have ever seen, I always thought about buying one if I ever found one but think most were sold in Germany and Poland, I saw the first one when I was on holiday in Prague in 2006 was kinda alien to me but looked cool to see the TD aerodeck.

I think that's the rover 2.0td block actually a great diesel think the SDI had it in and the more modern MG ZR TD I think uses that lump but with uprated injectors.

Very interesting to see well done mate.

well I am back from Belgium from school. while I was there it rained soooo much that my car got flooded out by the over flow of water. had to pull out the carpet and let the car air out.

DSC_0045_zps81c33023.jpg

DSC_0047_zps9991932a.jpg

the good thing is it allowed me to test fit my Recaro seat and see how it felt. 

DSC_0051_zps4100d3cb.jpg

DSC_0048_zps8fd0e21d.jpg

I used a Konig seat base and some sliders that came with the seat. fits nice and snug and the Recaro is oh so comfortable.

• Like 2

Oh no. No water dammage I hope?

the front seats and the carpet smell something horrible. I am filing a claim with the U.S. Army in the hopes I can get the carpet and seats taken care of. with the warmer weather here its going to cause mold.

shame about the water but those seats look awesome!

oh, well it happens, eeerrrrr I guess. lol, thanks for the compliments

Those seats look awesome dude i didnt know they would fit! top job

I used some Konig bases and they fit pretty good. one hole is off just by a few cm's but that no problem. nothing my Dewalt cant handle.

Ouch, not good about the water damage, it seems that it could have been far worse though! 

yeah, it could have been a lot worse. at least the car was drivable.  I went to Honda today to get a price quote on the seats and carpet and found out they don't make them anymore and cant order them. 

• Like 1