Meet Roxy! Daves Honda Civic TypeR FN2 (UPDATE: Roxy waving goodbye to Civic5)

Dave

Well, Had Roxy back into Western as a couple of faults appeared. First one was I noticed that sometimes when turning right, the right hand indicator would flash fast has hell, so thought either bad connection or the bulbs on the way out. Didnt have any chrome bulbs in my garage so though I'd leave it to them to sort out. The the heat shield over the rear silencer dropped down and rattled it's nuts off on the exhaust! Thought the exhaust was hitting the ground when i heard it,was like WTF!!!

And one of the wiper blades buggered up, so called them and took her in today. The heat shield is kapoot, so theyve removed it for now and new one is ordered, and new pair of wipers fitted and new bulbs for the front indicator (bulb was blown) and also replaced one of the number plate bulbs as one was out. Came back to pick her up and shes been all washed, tyres dressed and hoovered! So looking top banana again! Great service as always! Also saw Lexy for sale in the same spot on the forecourt that Roxy had been in (top spot, pride of place right at the front!) which felt strange, and Lexy is also looking good! Someones gonna get a great car there!

Soooo, came back from garage and some new toys had arrived for her (yeah I know, I wasnt gonna mod her!)

New set of wind deflectors

post-2844-0-54452400-1404839499_thumb.jppost-2844-0-38234200-1404839512_thumb.jp

Also got some custom fog light protectors through a mate on Civicinfo.com that he designed for sale in the forum. Good quality they are too, being 3mm thick. They come in all colours, but thought I'd go for light smoke for a kinda moody look. They also have a rising sun decal in the corner, which looks well smart!

post-2844-0-44866300-1404839655_thumb.jppost-2844-0-31765600-1404839672_thumb.jp

• Like 1

PS: can just see Ruby in the background all snug in her blanket! She's been all washed, so just awaiting a proper machine polish then fit the new front bumper. Do the interior and she's ready for sale.

Nice one Dave now you have six gears like me lol nice just to drive around in 6th I think a map

Yeah, Lexy had the 6 gears too, which once you get used to you don't want to go back to 5! Kept going for 6th gear when I drove Ruby, then the penny sunk that no no, you only have 5 gears in this one! lmao.

Loving the gear ratios in the typeR, can be in 6th and just put the foot down and she pulls brilliantly. Bags of power and more torque than I'm used to haha!

• Dave unpinned this topic