where can i find the 4 garnish door / window ? new as possible.

if i take them on Honda it's going to cost nearly 300 €

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17ST301&block_02=B__4210&block_03=17096

its hard finding those bits in good condition second hand, my best bet would be to remove the items, or do them on the car, sand down then paint them with hammerite, or get a company to paint them :)

that would be the cheapest option and the option I will be doing if mine ever go like that!!

Love the new wheels, suit the car so well! And cracking photos! This just has to be "The most perfect 1.6SR MB1" She looks absolutely stunning Mae.

lol @ the matching sunglasses!

• Like 1

For replacement rubber garnishes second hand, best bet is to find the newest Rover 45 in the breakers that you can find, and get them from that. Most second hand MA/MB/MC ones will be in poor condition by now, so the Rover (being newer) is your best bet. Be really careful trying to get them off the car though, as they can be a nightmare to remove without damaging them.  Can't believe the price Honda charge for these brand new, it's a sin!

Hope this helps.