Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Maybe ECP gave you one for a D-series by mistake?

Can't be mate I used my registration to order the part and I went back to get some more anti freeze and he even checked again and said that was the only thermostat they had for my car.

As I had that problem sorted I started smelling petrol through the air vent for last couple of days. Pointed it out to the mechanic. Cleaned the fuel filter that I had bought from euro car parts recently and turned ignition on and we could see the petrol dripping from top of the fuel filter. He tried a few times to fit that filter but all in vain.. It just won't stop leaking. Luckily he still had the old one from my car in his recycling bin so he put that one back on just to check and not a single drop of petrol leaking.. So we have left that on for now and I have ordered an oem one from japserviceparts.com which should be here by Monday. I shared the civic5 saying with my mechanic 'buy cheap buy twice' and he was laughing lol :D

"Buy cheap buy twice" is my life. :lol:

Can't be mate I used my registration to order the part and I went back to get some more anti freeze and he even checked again and said that was the only thermostat they had for my car.

I meant like maybe there was a mix up at the warehouse.

On a plus note I got my money back for both parts :)

Now you sell the parts to someone who has an engine they'll fit on. :lol:

So update time now.. I finally managed to wire the fogs and fit them to the deck.. Bought these for my mb2 long time ago but never fitted them.. Wiring was surprisingly easy.. I did a proper job though

20150131_214545.jpg

20150131_215256.jpg

Perfect fit I think

20150131_112146.jpg

Comparison with standard fog

20150131_112006.jpg

Much brighter compared to standard fogs and I am so relieved and happy they didn't light up blue :D

20150201_073323.jpg

Both sides fitted and bit of photo whoring at work ;)

20150203_191655.jpg

20150203_191731.jpg

20150203_191758.jpg

20150203_191810.jpg

20150203_191827.jpg

20150203_191845.jpg

Looks like a 4x4 in that last pic lol :D