Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Fogs look great mate, mega shame about those Lenso's though. Would have made this look major.

Thanks mate.. Yes you are right lenso would have looked perfect on a lowered deck but it seems like I will have to find another set of wheels

very nice mate! those fogs look good

Thanks mate.. Yeah I always wanted the yellow fogs for my deck and I wasn't sure how the blue fogs will look like but I really like the look.. Might get some proper white h3 bulbs at some point :)

ye as adam said, need to get the car lowered then will look so much better

Yes lowering plus 16" alloys ftw ;)

Looks clean so far dude! Just needs a drop and some wheels and done!

They will be first two major mods mate but trust me it won't be done so easily.. There is always something to be changed in the car. My mb2 never stopped changing since I joined the forum lol :D

Cheers mate.. Yeah a big step up plus a car I always wanted to get so I am happy with it.. I still miss my mb2 though

I know I remember you saying before you wanted a deck, and you got one in the best colour! Carnt wait to see it at the meet mate
  • Like 1

Thanks mate.. Yeah I always wanted the yellow fogs for my deck and I wasn't sure how the blue fogs will look like but I really like the look.. Might get some proper white h3 bulbs at some point :)

Yes lowering plus 16" alloys ftw ;)

ye i think 16's look good on a deck :) some nice shiny ones would look really good :D

• Like 1

I know I remember you saying before you wanted a deck, and you got one in the best colour! Carnt wait to see it at the meet mate

Thanks mate.. Did you find the page on Facebook that's arranging the meet?

ye i think 16's look good on a deck :) some nice shiny ones would look really good :D

Spot on mate.. Shiny ones with a bit of dish but not too wide as I don't want too much work.. May be 7j width max for me :)