My MB6 build

JK1245

• 1 month later...

Not updated this in a while but I have been doing a few things :)

Got the car setup at Tdi North with their fast road setup and it went from being wow to being seriously wow. Honestly, if you've got adjustable shiny bits on your M and your debating whether to get it setup by someone don't even wait. Forget about tyre wear, it takes the handling and planted feel to a whole 'nother level.

Secondly, I went a bit mental with the spray can and did everything bar the one thing I actually wanted to do which was the chrome strip  WACK11111 I sprayed the front fog covers, strut bar, plug cover, I mean I got so bored I sprayed my 6x9 speaker surrounds Pirates black -.-. 

Finally, I'm at a kind of crossroads with the old MB6. On the one hand, I fookin' love it when I'm nailing the bits off it, it's a seriously good handling car in my opinion. On the other hand, when driving normally, the wheel/tyre combo and suspension make it a very hard to just cruise with. Because of this, and the fact I've got a full time job whilst being off Uni, I'm debating whether I put it back to standard then sell the car and parts and just buy my uncles FN2 for cheap and do that one up. Or whether I should say fook it and just boost it and take out the interior and just keep it as a track car and buy something cheapish like the Accord Sports.

Few pics:

DSC_0004_1.jpg

New HIDs 6000K

DSC_0004_4_1.jpg

Thanks krzy! I kept looking over for you but the ep was too far in front, nice to meet you either way :)

Not bad to say I had to stick to 50mph :lol:

You too chap! :)