My MB6 build

JK1245

So it's sitting pretty at the minute still at the garage but most of it is fitted now. Most of the bushes were burnt out and I couldn't drive it like that so ended up shelling out for Hardrace rubber bush master kit for the EG. I asked a few people what I should go for and they all recommended hardened rubber instead of polyurethane so that should tighten the car up a bit.

Maz, literally every single bolt on the rear had to be drilled/cut out. They were so bad my mate broke a Snap-On 1/2" socket getting them off. The fronts on the other hand were a doddle and I came down and did those myself because the labour fee was stacking up. Need it back ASAP though, weather is nice and my go-pro arrived a few days ago. Also got all the paint and stuff now to do the rear chrome and brakes. Also got the mesh for the grille. BUT, the thing I'm most excited for is getting in the floor mats. They looks so nice :D

Ah that sucks but I am glad you manage to remove all of them somehow..Really looking forward to some pics now..How long you reckon we will have to wait to see all the updates :D

Got the car back. One word: wow. The difference is mental. First off it feels like I was running on a 1.4l 3 cylinder, car pulls so hard now and I can actually hear the vtec! Was going to return my whale p***s intake because it didn't make any noise, it bloody does now :D And the handling! Had to keep correcting mid corner because the car was pulling into the apex whereas I was expecting it to run wide. Doesn't stink of fuel and after a 15 minute blast my petrol guage hasn't even changed whereas before I would have emptied a quarter tank near enough. Basically fallen in love with it again, but now its scary fast :D

Finally snapped some pics, will get some proper camera ones after its had a wash tomorrow. 11093197_10152908832098473_2062841966_n.

11127245_10152908832013473_914605180_n.j

11130582_10152908832593473_1552051627_n.

11139712_10152908832298473_790812559_n.j

Tomorrow will be fitting the ATR spoiler, mesh grille, spraying the chrome bit and doing my callipers in blue. Very impressed with it all though, brake upgrades will be purchased next week and then its finally onto powaaa.

• Like 3

Got the ATR spoiler fitted and doing the other little bits this weekend. Need help decieding on what to do regarding the brakes. I loved the look of the Mugen callipers on BlamesVTI but they're a touch over a grand, whereas a set of front and back EBC dimpled and grooved discs with DS2500 pads comes in at £550 which would leave £550 for the S2 intake mani and maybe an ECU and map. I think the Mugen bits could be a bit overkill for a 200hp goal?

Anywayy, heres some more crappy pics of the spoiler:

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

• Like 1