My MB6 build

JK1245

Thanks guys :)

Not even got them fitted yet Jay, literally got a room stacked full of parts that need to go on. Car is still on the 3 slipstreams and 1 fat five haha, mega bodge atm!

Chandler, I'll defo get some pics up soon mate :)

Ordered a couple more things last night, some OEM Mb mats from Hendy, some black mesh to do the front grille, Accord crystal indicators and some PB spray for the rear chrome piece and headlights if I can get round to it. DC2 throttle cable arrived today as well.

Debating on what colour to spray the callipers as well, should I go blue or red? I'm leaning toward blue at the min, think it will go well with the black wheels and black colour.

Blue it is! Hopefully everything is getting fitted mechanical-wise tomorrow which is: OEM Dc2 throttle cable, OEM Honda cambelt and tensioner, NTK o2 sensor, HEL brake lines, Meisters, Cyberspeed rear LCA's and front camber arms and the valve clearances. If this doesn't fix the problem of the stuttering and general sense of roughness I don't know what comes next. Hopefully it does though so I can move on to more power.

Also ordered Diamond Black G6 front rotors and DS2500 pads for the front. Should give me a nice amount of stopping powarz :D

11124634_10152892280668473_1428784772_n.4

Just finished fitting my DC2 wheel. Feels so good :D Can also see my Fugen pedals if you look hard enough. Not 100% happy with the accelerator but it's still a decent improvement over the standard thin pedals.

• Like 2

Work commenced on the suspension today. Nightmare. Every single bolt is peppered. Every last one. Had to cut both handbrake cables because they'd seized. Dropped it off at my mechanics at 11am, just finished putting on the 2nd coilover and that's it. Oh the joys of working on a 16 year old car  cry.gif1

On the plus side, got my fat 5 off and now I can run all 4 Rotas :D

• Like 2

Love the steering wheel..That's exactly what I am worried about my car..I can see the state of the bolts and I know they will all be seized..Have you fitted the rears first? Did you have to cut all the bolts?

• Like 1