30 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

U must spend a fortune on spray paint lol

Dont let him kid you. There's a local Burnt Island Halfords with their rear windows shashed in and copious amounts of paint missing ;)

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 10:44 AM, dogg1210 said:

Lol my mother in law just told me the day that the cash am due her is paid off in December  lol she then said she can loan me 5k in jan if i wanted . Need to start saving some more now as i fancy an Aerodeck.  

Just noticed this lol feck you @UnicyclingTom :D

• Like 2

nice car mate looks clean turbo kit is a must in process of turboing the aerodeck can recommend race - tech motorsport in Sheffield know a few lads there and they defiantly know what they are on with.

4 hours ago, honda_sam said:

nice car mate looks clean turbo kit is a must in process of turboing the aerodeck can recommend race - tech motorsport in Sheffield know a few lads there and they defiantly know what they are on with.

Cheers bud and think ill leave it na as gona keep it as weekend track car lol looked at race tech turbo kits and spoke to ricky a while ago. I couldnt really justify spending 3k on turbo tho lol 

• Like 1

Moneys there to be spent lol it does cost alot no matter what routes you take but deffo worth it. Im wanting to hopefully get no less than 350bhp uprated turbo , intercooler and pipes etc so costing me a little more rc engeneering injectors and that but really cant wait untill its on the road ;)