Sure its not that black breather <should be strapped up under Manifold>area

could tie the throttle down a bit to clear the bonnet to see if vibe goes.

a mallet sorted my issue out though

2 hours ago, noodels said:

Sure its not that black breather <should be strapped up under Manifold>area

could tie the throttle down a bit to clear the bonnet to see if vibe goes.

a mallet sorted my issue out though

I'll get a pic up of it but I moved my throttle bracket down a bolt to lower it a bit and the vibration went away a bit so must still be touching a little 

Ah ok does it matter if the fuel pressure vac line goes into back off blox intake as I see in different pics that it goes in front but mine goes in back? Defo something not right with mine as noise is so quiet just watched an mb6 on tube with blox intake and the noise was so much louder 

Vac feed Doesn't matter. 

Thing is vtec is either on or off mate. So  If it crosses over that's it.  Where is the crossover on your mapped ecu??? Probably sound louder if vtec was further up the rev range than 4k odd.

Most people have it around 5.5k now there's no iabs.

Ahh the same noise mine had when letting off lol. It definitely needs a map mate, I was pretty upset when I fit mine cos is sounded quieter and felt like it pulled a lot less than the stock mani with the htune custom basemap. The blox/skunk/dc2 style intake manis move your powerband higher up the rev range and you lose a chunk of torque because of it, but when you get it fully rolling road mapped they get most of the torque back so you essentially have the best of both worlds. Also mate when looking at the DC2 throttle bodies watch out because there are two types and one doesn't come with the top connector for the charcoal cannister connection, some say you can just block off the pipe but my idle was fooked because of it.