EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow!!! you guys work quick :o:D Your nearly there mate! ;)

We don't mess about mate not with the A-Team on the job :lol::lol: it was a days work though. Started at 8.30 and left at 5. Your car is looking good

Excellent write up dude, im sure quite a few peeps will find that interesting, even if its a K series engine and not a D or B series fitted to the 'M's!

Just to add, once the auxilleries and aux belt was fitted, the valve clearances were done, then the rocker cover was cleaned and fitted with a new gasket. Like Dave says, we were running out of time so I had to put the camera down and actually do some work!!

Really chuffed with the progress we made, cant wait until next weekend to fit it to the car!!

Next installment next week folks!! ;)8-)8-)

I knew i would forget to add something along the line. It was bad enough looking through all the photos you took :lol: . You got a bit too excited i think :lol::lol:

:shock: not long now mate

Yea its all falling into place now :D the engine has been turned over by hand and it turned over smoothly so hopefully all will be well :D

Top right up dave , i love this sort of thing . Well done to you and adam .it will fire up first time im sure. Rich.

Cheers rich it is coming along nicely now. Im just dreading the moment when i turn the key. I hate starting a car when this much work has been done :lol:

Archived