Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

3 hours ago, dr_broon said:

[smitten.gif]

Like the look of the adjustable leg support

Yeah cool ain't it. Just have it popping out a little. :)

theres also a little pump on the side of drivers to pump up the lumbar support. Very snazzy.

cars gone in for more paint tomorrow.

ive braught Painters ep3 home tonight. What a great car. It's better than the mb at everything I have to say. Brakes, steering, ride. And k20 are just so responsive low down. I'm in love.

IMG_20200925_213442.jpg

Edited by KiNK43
  • Like 2

Looks like a nice one. 

Never driven or even been in an ep3 tbh. Even the wife's old ep1 was good to drive though. 

Must admit I like the k24 in the accord, but do miss the angry vtec.. I guess the k20 is a bit of both. 

• Like 1

My fav bit of doing a car...the paint! Looks amazing mate, and those seats are uber cool. Looks like they were fitted at the factory!

EP3 is a nice car to drive. Been a passenger in Adams (jalesie) EP3, and drove Krzs EP3 when he was up visiting. Had the FN2 at the time and EP3 was totally different to drive. Only thing I wasn't keen on (as was the case with the FN2) was the suspension was a bit stiff for me but that's just personal taste really. Had a go in Bladerider929's EP2 aswell. Obviously not anywhere near as quick as the EP3, but still a nice car to drive.

• Like 1

Car looks stunning dude. You were at blyton the day after me. Why didn't you like the ns2r. That's what I've got on mine. I thought they were good once hot but took about 2 laps to get them hot enough for maximum send. 

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic