Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

6 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Sounds good... Find it great that things like that can be mapped in 8-)

Yeah just put some fuel in and retard timing when map sensor sees vacuum on the limit. 

So it will only do it when going flat out and change gear.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, dr_broon said:

Can't remember if you've mentioned this before, but what do dyno dayz use for mapping - is it crome? 

Don't think he does crome anymore actually mate.

So hondata and hondavert.

The mb is off the road now. pulling the engine to get block css'd and swap to a different piston. Keep toying with the k swap thing but I recon I'd miss the power.

Been doing little bits as well when I get time, for example fitted some damper extensions so can keep a full boot trim and still adjust coilovers.

And also modified an omex sequential shift light to fit in cluster which if I do say so myself looks like it was meant to be there.

received_511615706542442.jpeg

received_1069974590078409.jpeg

received_907894806722604.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Don't think he does crome anymore actually mate.

So hondata and hondavert.

Hmm, having to come round to the realisation that Hondata seems to be the norm now. Cheers bud. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, dr_broon said:

Hmm, having to come round to the realisation that Hondata seems to be the norm now. Cheers bud. 

ive just baught an s300 because altho i wouldnt be able to map the car, it will be fantastic to be able to plug my own laptop in and make basemap, do some tweaks or change injectors without needing to trailer car to tuner.

and i think can do a better tune with more features on it anyway aswell.

• Like 2

unfortunately took a big financial hit because our ford daily had a gearbox failure which we were told be covered under warranty and then wasnt. so ive been grumpy and havent got the engine ready. i think i may install my spare stock engine temporarily. while i save some pennies again.

did get some goodies though . all supertech valvetrain bits flat valves, springs and ti retainers.

also got a new cheap runabout. 93 toyota hilux surf. bit rough and ready but awesome tbf always wanted one. ;)

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic