Sign in to follow this  
Blackwolf

Polycarbonate windows

Hi guys I know this has probably been asked before l somewhere but where would I get the polycarbonate or such like for my mb would like the drivers and passengers windows to have the sliders in them 

thanks

Yes, there have also been a couple of mb's/MC's that were built as track cars that had them if memory serves me correctly. Not sure which ones or where you'll get it but I'm sure Jake will be along shortly with the info. 8-)

Honestly can't remember now.there off the shelf for eg and ek.  Doubt it for m's. Will probably be best getting some made or making them yourself.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, Blackwolf said:

Hi guys I know this has probably been asked before l somewhere but where would I get the polycarbonate or such like for my mb would like the drivers and passengers windows to have the sliders in them 

thanks

For the MB, search for the Rover MG ZS window kits, there are plenty about. Plastic4Performance made the kit for my Aerodeck so can do the MB side windows, not sure they carry the rear screen (if you want that as well).  You have to retain the rear door quarter lights to secure the rear windows. 

• Like 1