fair play to ye man she looks absolutley mint only wish i could get mine as clean as her

and if you do pick up the second boot spoiler have fun fitting it mine is still sittin in me shed not lookin forward to doin it the thoughts of drilin a hole in the wrong plave just scares me :D

so the next thing to catch up on is the razo gear knob...

20110708_001b.jpg

20110708_002b.jpg

love the feel of the finger grips on the front... all fits the hand really nice. spent ages pearing into the display case at halfords trying to decide which one i wanted.

it's the little things that bring a bit of joy :D

fair play to ye man she looks absolutley mint only wish i could get mine as clean as her

and if you do pick up the second boot spoiler have fun fitting it mine is still sittin in me shed not lookin forward to doin it the thoughts of drilin a hole in the wrong plave just scares me :D

:lol::lol: broke out in a sweat doin my mid boot spoiler :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

so I'm getting very aware about how hot my engine bay gets, and how all of my air intake parts are hot to the touch... so the first step is to get some flexible air duct from a hydroponics shop on ebay and hide some bits with it... 8-)

20110723_002b.jpg

20110723_004b.jpg

I'll report back on if it makes much difference. 1"£££$££"!!

That razo looks sweet on there mate. A decent gearknob makes all the difference to the feel of the gearchanges eh! I'm on the early vti-s one now, though still feel the later vtis one feels evenbetter..................but love the look of the early one :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

cheers for the knob love guys! :lol:

had Tubs with the friendly neighbourhood Honda tech for a few bits and bobs... track rod end (so it goes where it's supposed to in corners... which is nice);

new(ish) rear calipers so the handbrake (and rear brakes generally) work again;

new wheel bearing (to stop the shocking grinding noise);

also swapped the rear number plate for a carbon effect one to match the front, coz the GB one I got from Halfords 2 years ago was fading! :shock: such a sad sight to see a fading plate... looks tatty imo.

stuck on a "motorsport" ( :lol: ) twin horn... still sounds cheerfull, just with more balls!

and waiting for a new o-ring for the dizzy, coz it looks like that's where my slight oil leak's coming from... not the head gasket... PHEW! 8-)

getting the basics sorted ready for some more fun.... ;-)