Thinking about this over night, I think that the top layer that's peeling off might be seam sealer. It wasn't rusty flakes of metal anyway. Will hopefully get a chance to have a look after work

LOL christ, my cars stay clean for less than a day up here just now, roads are constantly wet, dirty (from all the tractors) and mashed up leaves. DD will be getting an uber wash next week as booked in for her MOT a week on Monday! Yay!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dave said:

LOL christ, my cars stay clean for less than a day up here just now, roads are constantly wet, dirty (from all the tractors) and mashed up leaves. DD will be getting an uber wash next week as booked in for her MOT a week on Monday! Yay!!

It also hasn't moved if the drive as well mind you, though to be fair that doesn't normally stop it getting dirty. 😂

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Little update, had to recommission the deck as the accord has decided to shat its power steering fluid so over the shop, do pumped the tyres up, stuck a new yuasa battery in, and off we go 😎

Love this car 🥰

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 8:54 PM, dr_broon said:

Little update, had to recommission the deck as the accord has decided to shat its power steering fluid so over the shop, do pumped the tyres up, stuck a new yuasa battery in, and off we go 😎

Love this car 🥰

Damn, making me jealous (not the power steering fluid obviously lol gettingvto drive the deck!). How's Tubs feeling, been a while since she's been out and about eh?

• Like 1