VTi-S

Shaddow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Been putting up with the blown bulb behind heater control for long enough, so time to replace.

3300dada.jpg

In the process, replace all backlit buttons with red bulbs. Also gave me good chance to give interior bits a good clean and polish.

637451f2.jpg

19d101dc.jpg

8d5954cb.jpg

Then time for a good wash and wax! Not all good, you actually realise how many dents and chips there is when you wax the body.

b84c6f53.jpg

78308eb6.jpg

a2d1c1dc.jpg

73249fef.jpg

a074d393.jpg

675af8be.jpg

And fitted the "Richbrook Dis-Car-Nect" Kit, thanks to Banzai magazine for sending me one! :D

97f5a8cb.jpg

Bulb section. All bulbs on the interior that could be changed has been. Only ones that remain stock are the the behind the clock and behind the heater controlls themselves to keep the split of hot and cold. (Otherwise everything will just be a diff shade of red.)

Looking to do my dash clocks next. Maybe get a custom white face with red light.

@ Knight, yeah it took some time to polish up the gear knob. Could not believe the amount of dirt that came of it.

@ Scottravenhill; Yeah its the best mod ever! Add a whole 20 extra BHP, but only when you buy from ebay. And I thought it goes well with my red theme, as oppose to the crappy original black one.

As for Wax, just basic turtle wax from Halfrauds. That, time and elbow grease gives good results.

Archived