knight

Put the mugen one on ans sell the other two to me cheap :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No i think the mugen man try it see what you think if your not happy you can always swap back [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:o idea :idea: lol depends on what you call cheap ;)

If you do end up selling them as long as nobody else had primary dabs just let me know what sort of price your thinking at the time

Put the mugen one on ans sell the other two to me cheap :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No i think the mugen man try it see what you think if your not happy you can always swap back [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:o idea :idea: lol depends on what you call cheap ;)

If you do end up selling them as long as nobody else had primary dabs just let me know what sort of price your thinking at the time

Pm'd mate :shock:

Could you not drill through one of the supports to fit them both? I can't see from the PIC but I may be worth thinking about if possible.

No :( the two upright bitsthe both braces run parallel to each other!

Polishing done! alot of effort and not much result! :( + on the mugen brace they have the mugen symbol in the middle so had to put one there in red to match the end brackets :mrgreen: The last coat of paint has gone on to the brackets so all coming together nicely, opperation mugen brace nearly done! WACK11111

All measured out and in the centre

IMG_0165b.jpg

Sorted!

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

sticker looks ace 8-)

it's all about little circles with the autosol... just concentrate on a small area, and polish until you realise that you're polishing with the tip of your finger coz you've worn a hole in your rag :lol:

sticker looks ace 8-)

it's all about little circles with the autosol... just concentrate on a small area, and polish until you realise that you're polishing with the tip of your finger coz you've worn a hole in your rag :lol:

Thanks mate! i done it 12 times :o looks bit better but think it needs another 20 more lol!