knight

unless someone offers silly money for them but as of now there a package

Package all the way will be easier to sell. Unless someone wants them for a different civic

I agree would be easier as a package if some1 wants to buy the whole lot for a mb or mc but no other honda uses the same rails as us so selling them separate if you have a buyer for one would be easier. But I'm really interested in them.

damn this is sad, and didn't see this coming! I know you said a long time ago you really wanted a typeR, but thought the plan had been binned. Really hope someone (especially from here!) buys her mate, be so sad to see such a beautiful VTiS broken. But know the situation you're in dictates it's fate, so fully understand. Good news your staying with Honda though mate! Oh snd as for not leaving civic5? Breaking your baby means one thing! In true Alan Sugar style (with wee crookd finger pointing at you) YOU'RE FIRED!

LMAO only joking, you staying here is non negotiable! You're team contract states you're part of this crazy family for life! :-)

• Like 4

damn this is sad, and didn't see this coming! I know you said a long time ago you really wanted a typeR, but thought the plan had been binned. Really hope someone (especially from here!) buys her mate, be so sad to see such a beautiful VTiS broken. But know the situation you're in dictates it's fate, so fully understand. Good news your staying with Honda though mate! Oh snd as for not leaving civic5? Breaking your baby means one thing! In true Alan Sugar style (with wee crookd finger pointing at you) YOU'RE FIRED!

LMAO only joking, you staying here is non negotiable! You're team contract states you're part of this crazy family for life! :smile:

LOL i got the jist of your style now all threats but no back up PMSL!!!! im sure you fired me a while back then decided to employ me ?????

• Like 1

LOL i got the jist of your style now all threats but no back up PMSL!!!! im sure you fired me a while back then decided to employ me ?????

Dave is king of the crazies, that's why we get away with our debortury! :lol:
  • Like 2

Poor car but you have had it for 4 years and loved it so thats what matters!

Breaking cars nowadays makes more money. The way to see it is, sell the parts and know in your mind that the parts are going into someone elses pride and joy and they are getting cherished!

I may take the seats n rails...:)

• Like 1

Ahhhh, but I only employed you so I could fire you! lol

Paul, meant to ask, whats the miles on her? Hoping she gets put back to standard and sold that way mate. Might be interested in some of the mods once listed too.

Ahhhh, but I only employed you so I could fire you! lol

Paul, meant to ask, whats the miles on her? Hoping she gets put back to standard and sold that way mate. Might be interested in some of the mods once listed too.

I've thought of another mod I'd like too! :lol: