knight

Here's My Half Carbon Civic5 Plug Cover Thats Had The Shocker Treatment :shock::shock::shock: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0953.jpg

I realy want this plug cover! i think these should be in the part dept!

Thanks mate ;) simpo said that as well,, i might start selling them if enough people are interested! :idea::idea::idea:

That looks amazing mate! Like the way youve styled it with the civic5 logo oing off the edge the reappearing at the other side 8-)8-)8-) You has got a right arty streak eh! I reckon these would sell well! :D

That looks amazing mate! Like the way youve styled it with the civic5 logo oing off the edge the reappearing at the other side 8-)8-)8-) You has got a right arty streak eh! I reckon these would sell well! :D

Thanks dave! I'm really happy with it! + now if any engine bay photo's are taken, the first thing you will see is the civic5 logo so good advertisement for your forum :mrgreen:

Right as everybody knows my VTi is lowered on 30mm springs but i always want it lower. So today me and jake took a days holiday and fitted 40mm springs & shocks and done my front abr links. The car looks alot lower now mega low :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: The drop looks more then 40mm 8-) Big thanks to jake for the parts to do this and big thanks for the hard work put it 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

I had a knocking noise from the front and this was because one of the mount rubbers wasn't put back in right :shock::shock::shock: so new one were used, photo belows shows how we found it :o

IMG_0959.jpg

Jake working hard! ;)

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

Nice new springs.

IMG_0962.jpg

Here some photo's below, suspension still got to settle but loking great already :)

Before,,,

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

After,,,

New setup still settling,,,

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

Love this photo perfect ride hight 8-)

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Rear ride hight ;)

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

A few photo's of me and jake's VTi's :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

Really happy now the car has a really good stance now!!!! + Had to get this mod done before the summer meet :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: