knight

Looking very sweet Paul [smitten.gif] yer its good when you can find somewhere on your own to take pics so you can try lots of shot without looking like a WACK11111:lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah back along i was taking photo's and everyone that walked past was looking at me like i'm some sort of nut job WACK11111 and they even asked why i was doing it :shock: so i used to say it going up for sale so photo's needed for ebay/autotrader :lol::lol::lol: there like,, "Oooo ok :? ,,,,My bro is a pro with a degree in photography so i think some of his skills rubbed of on me ;) Would like to get a proper camera as i just got me iphone 3gs but it does a good job i think 8-)

the skirts look great bud(so much deeper that the honda oem's imo) the whole car is looking awsome [smitten.gif]

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanks mate yeah been looking at yours and Wilkesy's photo's in you project threads and thought i really like them ;)