knight

Great work with the claying mate, you can see the difference particularly on the wings, smoooooth. :D

I do like those tow hooks, can't decide if I like them enough though.

Looking nice Paul and the car not to bad lol lol lol lol lol are and the tow hook they good coz you no that you will hit that first when parking lol well that's what I use mine for :) :)

Rear parking sensor. :lol:

Looks like a different car from this time last year. B)

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_0622_zpsef6730dc.jpg

Oh, and put some clothes on, I've just eaten. :P

Thanks nick yeah does look like a different car! think i went through a stage of i wana be it your face lol now the look i'm going for is more subtle/steath but aggressive look, if you know what i mean :wink: Still got one more mod too do, so should be done over the weekend if all goes well!

Definitely Paul, I had a KODE one and they dont have so much of a upturned angle as the password so stick out too far, one of the reasons I sold it (got £4 more for it secondhand than I paid for it new!)

Bad news people big rock in the road today couldn't swerve cause on coming traffic!!! it bent my oem rear lower brace and ripped my beaks bar clean off!!!

blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif     blowupsmiley.gif