Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Sorry for the late reply but WOW! She's come up beautiful. Shame about the lip though...

Thanks mate and not to worry, you've had plenty on your plate lately. :)

I had a thought about the laquer have you tried t-cutting the s**t out of it to smooth it a bit it might help n cheaper than starting again

Yes, I have a fair selection of polishes (surprisingly enough) and some are very aggressive which I tried using to some success but not enough.

Well I've just driven her for the last time for a few weeks now and made sure I enjoyed it and saw the redline a few times. 1st and 2nd most of the way home, windows down, stereo off, massive grin on my chops! :D

• Like 3

Well I've just driven her for the last time for a few weeks now and made sure I enjoyed it and saw the redline a few times. 1st and 2nd most of the way home, windows down, stereo off, massive grin on my chops! :D

Few weeks?! She was probably thinking you'd fallen out with her! :lol:

Always feels good after a time away though! Probably be another week without mine before all the braking parts arrive/return, looking forward to getting them bedded in! :D

• Like 1

Few weeks?! She was probably thinking you'd fallen out with her! :lol:

Always feels good after a time away though! Probably be another week without mine before all the braking parts arrive/return, looking forward to getting them bedded in! :D

Yes, I won't be allowed to drive for 3-4 weeks, it's good motivation to exercise so I can get back to it sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

IMG_0478_zps37da731e.jpg

GjzFCIB.jpg

Nice work, Nick.

The tirm could do with a coating like gtechniq.

What did you use start to finish (pads polishs wax/sealants ECT)