**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

purple and slime green. top bobbins colours in my book.

nice one finding a wing.

i too had some replacements for me eg, turns out they were worse than the ones on the car. gutted.

should look nice and tidy by the finish line pal, as for the fly eye kit watch this should boost your confidence while fitting it.

Thanks for sharing the vid! Atleast I know I don't have to be too cautious :D

Nice one looking good , how come everyone going purple now I only did a bit of purple to my car and now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good work what's next up for her :?:

:lol: :lol: Thanks! Ye I noticed a lot of people using that colour today but it's such a lush colour [smitten.gif] What's next? Fitting the exhaust soon, as I now made a custom pipe for it and dropping her 40mm ;)

Bit of a late update... I undersealed the rest of the car over the weekend and removed the intake resonator. I didn't get any photos and I didn't apply the fly-eye kit as I haven't had time :roll: BUT! today the new wing came through the post! :D I went to get it fitted straight away. Looks a lot better, the headlight and bumper lines up perfect! Took me and my oleman (thanks Dad) about 45 minutes to replace the wing :)

000_0071.jpg

3929_540841635980713_1931667940_n.jpg

384699_540841749314035_1948058830_n.jpg