**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

well yeah. i know how no money feels. but what are the 170 coilovers like off ebay?. was thinking bout a set of lowering springs for mine and the wifes at 60quid but dont know. dont worry mate we all learn for misfortune.

well yeah. i know how no money feels. but what are the 170 coilovers like off ebay?. was thinking bout a set of lowering springs for mine and the wifes at 60quid but dont know. dont worry mate we all learn for misfortune.

Apparently those 170 quid coilovers are quite good. I member on here (Fyfie5) has them on his MB2 for a good few years without any problems.

Yeah I learned the hard way. But then it would've only cost me £60 if I didn't buy those sleeves  :|

Just make sure that the spring seats on the top adjuster without too much play otherwise it could slip over the adjuster and drop on that corner. If you know what I'm on about.

Yeah that is my main worry. I hope bottom of the spring sits on the sleeve adjuster and hope it fits too! I will give it a go this week ;)

they are good for the money! but if you are just wanting a small drop 30-40mm then go for some second hand lowering springs as they will still be comfortable.

40quid or a grand ^^^

+ we need a guinea pig to find a nice set up for us with out spending that money :-)

Where are you looking!?

they are good for the money! but if you are just wanting a small drop 30-40mm then go for some second hand lowering springs as they will still be comfortable.

What he said!