**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Ah dude, that made me so angry when i read your post, my mrs had just mentioned you as she was on the f/b site and was reading one of your reply's and i was on pc and i saw this and was like A##EHOLES ffs !!! look at this, she read it whilst i walked away for thirty seconds to calm down LOL

• Like 1

I really don't know how some people be such bellends. But to be honest I feel like a bellend for being soft :lol:

I know sleeves have such bad reputation but I'm thinking of using the sleeves on the front EG lowering springs just so I can lower the front a tad. If no good, I will put it back to normal. I got nothing to loose because I got 2 sets of front shocks ;)

Oh yeah I will get pics up later...

• Like 1

I had sleeves on my old aerodeck. Tbh as long as you don't slam it in its backside on them they are not that bad. I know this cos when I out them in the rear was mega bouncy so I gradually raised it up to what I think was about 45/50 mm drop and it stopped the bounce. I ran these for almost a year before I got the coil overs and when I took them out the shocks were okay and not leaking. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that Adam because I have no experience with sleeves. I don't want to completely slam it, I just want to bring the front down a tad to match with the rear height. 

I will only be using them purely for looks until I get myself proper coilovers. Cheers :)

Got a pic of the sleeves and shocks. They look pretty rough but I will be removing these springs and fit the EG lowering springs. See how they hold :) 

You will have to excuse the messy boot... 

SAM_0452.jpg

Better photos on how the Civic is sitting

SAM_0448.jpg

SAM_0449.jpg

SAM_0453.jpg

• Like 1