**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

lower profile tyres will look much better and will weigh less so its a win win!

Don't have money for new 195/50/15 tyres but I have got two 185/55/15 tyres sitting in the shed. Could fit them but 185 on 7j rims? A bit of stretch :?

Went to scrappy today (again lol) and there was a white 1.5 Aerodeck :( BUT I got some freebies of it! :D Took the bonnet grill off and that will be ready to be meshed and resprayed black, got fog blanks for fog lights, window rubbers as mine are rotted, dash trims which will be resprayed in burgundy red and another heater resistor incase mine goes pop again.. Pretty good for nothing and seem to be seeing more Aerodecks in scrappy lately :cry:

Today at work I sand, primered and resprayed the spare bonnet grill. I have also manage to cut out the grills (a real pain in the nut to do) and meshed it. Done something different to the H badge too ;) Well, hopefully it hasn't been done before haha. Leaving it dry over night and hopefully fit it tomorrow :D

Got to work this morning and found the grill been moved.. Got finger prints on it because the paint wasn't quite dry. So I got to start all over again.... :|:x:evil:

I am now on a investigation, should be easy that I got someones finger prints :ugeek::lol:

Got to work this morning and found the grill been moved.. Got finger prints on it because the paint wasn't quite dry. So I got to start all over again.... :|:x:evil:

I am now on a investigation, should be easy that I got someones finger prints :ugeek::lol:

Call in CSI. :lol:

Annoying somebody did that though. :(