**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Not much of an update but I put the H badge on, finally manage to get a bit of spare time.. I will get close up pics over the weekend. I spray paint the centre of the badge black and left the edges chrome. Dunno if its been done before :lol:

2013-03-27165343.jpg

I have WACK11111 Ist i had black and chrome edges then went carbon and chrome edges! Top work :mrgreen:

I have WACK11111 Ist i had black and chrome edges then went carbon and chrome edges! Top work :mrgreen:

Haha I thought I saw somebody done it on here.. Hope you don't mind me using your idea :lol:

Those Tax disc holders have been around for a while, the cops dont like them from what i have read on other forums lol

It shouldn't offend the cops.. what it says has got nothing to do with them anyway :lol:

Does anybody know what freebies I can do in the engine bay? Got nothing to do over the weekend and seeing I got no work on Monday, so I thought I could do some stuff to the Civic :D I got a couple cans of black spray paint if that helps lol

I recently cleaned the engine bay and its all dusty again.. And excuse the ghetto duct tape wrapped around the intake pipe. Its just to cover up the small crack, for now :lol:

2013-03-30170525.jpg

2013-03-30170534.jpg

And ye that's bubble wrap stuffed in there to stop the air filter vibrating on the inner wing.. :roll:

2013-03-30170541.jpg

Maybe not a mod as Such, but you could take all the brackets off, like rad, air con rad, expansion bottle, clutch resi etc and clean and paint them. Always makes a massive difference I think rifts stuff up.

also I've found some fine sandpaper on the gearbox and block gets rid of the powdery stuff and cleans the bay up a lot.

Maybe not a mod as Such, but you could take all the brackets off, like rad, air con rad, expansion bottle, clutch resi etc and clean and paint them. Always makes a massive difference I think rifts stuff up.

also I've found some fine sandpaper on the gearbox and block gets rid of the powdery stuff and cleans the bay up a lot.

X2 and could do wiper arms to if they like mine they will be a bit tired looking :lol::D

See.. why didn't I think of these things :lol: Thanks a bunch Jake & Dave! I will do some bits and pieces in the engine and do the wipers tomorrow. I just found a can of red paint :D

I decided to buy that brand new Stainless Steel Piper back box off my mate. And I have found a garage who makes custom exhaust systems. My car is booked in for next week! :D They are going to make the back box fit with a custom stainless steel pipe (pipe which goes over the rear axle) Hopefully it will be done right and sound nice.. I cannot wait! :P

546970_472154112849466_1452338181_n_zpsb8fad978.jpg