**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Haha I know the towhook doesn't look cool but I am taking towing lessons soon to carry my bike trailer around :mrgreen:

Function trumps fashion. ;)

remember that you can tow up to 750kg on your currant full driving licence :ugeek: so you may not need to take the trailer test.

I will check up on that one as I have been stopped by two policeman towing a trailer :? And I was only towing one of those tiny aluminium trailers which I bought from Halfords. I cannot remember the weight of it though..

Depends when you got your licence! I legally can't tow any trailer at the minute as they didn't include it after 1996 :)

Just a heads up!

I passed my test back in '96, I even did the theory and the practical the wrong way round! WACK11111

Couldn't live with out Luton vans on my licence! Saved me so much cash when moving house.

Awesome!

I've just done my Class 2 HGV so I learnt about the current rules with trailors etc, I thought I could tow with the car but you need the + E adding to it, so you can either do a test in the car for it or if you do C+E (Class 1) then +E gets added to your car licence at that point too!

• 2 months later...

Apparently the wind has picked up lots of sand from the Sahara desert and dumped it in the rain clouds . These rain clouds have blown over the South West of England and rained down all over the cars.. :?

This..

Civic3.jpg

And this after a wash..

Civic2.jpg

And I still haven't done anything new to the Civic apart from fitting a new cd player, 6x9's and a amp.. Its annoying because most of my money is going towards the insurance each month, but can't afford to spend anything on the car :cry:

Civic10.jpg

i have the same 6x9's ;) they are pretty dam loud haha but yeh insurance is a bummer

They're really good for Ministry of Sound speakers. They used to be hooked up to the headunit but they are now connected to a 400w Pioneer amp. No need for a sub :D