ha ha well i've been doing these off my phone as its easier and quicker.

thanks mate, i wont tell him dont worry ;)

i posted up a few pictures on the FB page and someone commented and i Quote "aww man not them rims!! lol jus not for a jap car at all lol"

so i thought i'd put really what wheels would you choose for my car? and have no reply from him

so either he's looking for some wheels that would go on my car or he is a twat :evil:

ha ha i think so aswel mate, not blowing my own trumpet. but i've got more than 25 likes on the pics i posted up on there.

i have had quite a few people come up to me and say thats its a really nice car which is really nice of them to :)

as you all know i've been thinking of going down the turbo route, well thats now off as its a lot of money which i'd rather put into the car getting it up to the standard i want it, so its all going into looks, which means getting the dreaded engine bay up together :/ i hate my engine bay, just seems lifeless :(

i posted up a few pictures on the FB page and someone commented and i Quote "aww man not them rims!! lol jus not for a jap car at all lol"

so i thought i'd put really what wheels would you choose for my car? and have no reply from him

so either he's looking for some wheels that would go on my car or he is a twat :evil:

Well I guess you can't please everybody but to me they suit your deck so well anything else would be criminal. Because of his comment my vote goes to the second option. :D

ye i suppose so. i can't please everyone which is fair enough, i didn't intend to please everyone. i suppose with the amount of people saying they like it you gotta have some negative ones in there aswel. new part fitted today which was a complete ballache!! crash.gif1  banghead.gif1

after a fag break and me and my mate trolling the net in search of a fitting guide we got there :)

also no pictures today sorry, i had about 4 hours sleep in total today as we spent so much time fitting parts etc and the weather wasn't good and the car was filthy!!

i've got a busy schedule this week but i hope to clean it wednesday and get some shots, she's also sitting lower now on the front, need to adjust the back then presto she's bang on!!!

He's blatently got the jealousy bug! Aint got a nice motor like yours so has to have a pick!

Honestly... there not the sort of wheels i'd go for personally, BUT they suit your car and stance extremely well, especially with that mean camber!! B) B)

Remember, if a hater hates, the job your doing must be great!! :D

• Like 2

He's blatently got the jealousy bug! Aint got a nice motor like yours so has to have a pick!

Honestly... there not the sort of wheels i'd go for personally, BUT they suit your car and stance extremely well, especially with that mean camber!! B) B)

Remember, if a hater hates, the job your doing must be great!! :D

cheers, it took me about 6 months to actually choose a set of wheels i like and one night on night shift was looking with my mate. saw these and thought, Meh :/ first of all, my mate text me who's on the other side of the factory and said look at these. the ones i looked at before. got a proper picture of them and kinda fell in love.

as Ollie says its more of a Calay clean look. and i do like my clean cars :)

that is an awesome quote!! thats going in my Sig!!

Haha glad you liked the quote!!

Yeah, to be honest there growing on me the more photos you upload!! I think if i saw them just on there own i wouldnt think much but as i said they go really well on your car and i like them more the more i look at them B)

• Like 2