thanks dave, its just not clean enough at the minute though :( i need a big garage or a big cover so i can spend a whole day on her :(

i've also got some new bits coming this week i hope!!

thanks nick, literally posted it up as you posted ha ha

i seem to have completely fallen for this deck recently i drawl everytime i see pictures of her, and state out loud things like thats outrageous or thats just wrong (obviously in a reverse psychology good way) and the more i see those rims the more i know you have chosen the perfect ones to go with the look. Epic build mate and may it long continue..

Amazing how far away you can see your car from in traffic, when I caught you up on the M27 last week I saw the flash off the Beaks bar from about 5 cars back, once I passed you I could still pick out the yellow lights from a fair distance in the mirror. B)

• Like 4

Amazing how far away you can see your car from in traffic, when I caught you up on the M27 last week I saw the flash off the Beaks bar from about 5 cars back, once I passed you I could still pick out the yellow lights from a fair distance in the mirror. B)

ha ha cheers :) got some new bulbs going when my mate brings them round as mine are a little tired now :(

i love having yellow lights :) most of us in my area have them, (the ones i hang around with, and we can see who's about and see who each other are :D

The deck's looking really lush mate!! The yellow lights look good... That last photo is perfect wallpaper material!! :D

Thanks mate :) she's getting there :)

Ye man :) I've already downloaded and put as my MacBook background :)