i would probably look into dent repair and see what it entails :)

i've got some new wings to go on at some point but thats the last thing to do :)

im only in stroud :)

Ciren meet it is then :-) next weekend??

Ciren meet it is then :smile: next weekend??

christ your eager!! ummm will have to check with the misses as to what we are doing. we come back from bournemouth on the friday and i dont know whether she's staying at mine again on the friday night aswel. will let you know in the week though, saturday will be the best day as i've got a wedding reception on the saturday night.

a little update :) got my new products through which i can't wait to use :) hopefully the weather holds out for me so i can wash the car before tuesday before me and the misses go down to bournemouth for a few days :)

and have been doing a few bits to the car and parts :) there will be a big update in a month i hope to show you what i've been working on :)

• Like 1

christ your eager!! ummm will have to check with the misses as to what we are doing. we come back from bournemouth on the friday and i dont know whether she's staying at mine again on the friday night aswel. will let you know in the week though, saturday will be the best day as i've got a wedding reception on the saturday night.

a little update :) got my new products through which i can't wait to use :) hopefully the weather holds out for me so i can wash the car before tuesday before me and the misses go down to bournemouth for a few days :)

and have been doing a few bits to the car and parts :) there will be a big update in a month i hope to show you what i've been working on :)

Mate I was only messin! Sounds like you have a busy time this week n weekend! We'll arrange something some time :-)

Talk about ending on a cliff hanger!! What plans!?!?

• Like 1

Mate I was only messin! Sounds like you have a busy time this week n weekend! We'll arrange something some time :smile:

Talk about ending on a cliff hanger!! What plans!?!?

ha ha i have a busy schedule over the next few weeks :/ maybe in 2 weeks time? the 14th ish i should be free :)

ha ha i love cliffhangers ;) ;) well im hoping i can get a daily in the next 2 weeks or so, so i can crack on with the rest of the car!!

ha ha i have a busy schedule over the next few weeks :/ maybe in 2 weeks time? the 14th ish i should be free :)

ha ha i love cliffhangers ;) ;) well im hoping i can get a daily in the next 2 weeks or so, so i can crack on with the rest of the car!!

Sounds good to me mate.

A daily!?! What on earth are you planning on doing!?!? :-o

Sounds good to me mate.

A daily!?! What on earth are you planning on doing!?!? :eek:

ha ha well im giving her a proper go over inside aswel, carpets out and cleaned, seat reails painted as i never got round to doing that and there a pain to get out!! all will come in time though!! plus having some painting done so i will need to have a car to get around in while thats being done :)